Canon PIXMA TS3320 Wireless Setup, Fax Manual Installations, IJ Printer Setup and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – Conserve money and time with the black PIXMA TS3320 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer from Canon. Designed for home users that desire a tool with the ability of printing, scanning, as well as copying, this printer uses easy arrangement as well as is simple to make use of and manage from your mobile phones. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you wirelessly publish from laptop computers, tablets, and also mobile phones, and a built-in 1.5″ LCD display with uncomplicated switches allows you handle print setups as well as tasks straight from the printer. Including a high 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution, the TS3320 is capable of printing every little thing from records and e-mails to abundant as well as brilliant photos approximately 8.5 x 14″.
Indeterminate printing is offered too on evaluate to 5 x 7″, and also the device features a flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi to offer sharp and also color-accurate scanning and also copying. For handling your work, the printer has a 60-sheet input tray, as well as the small style of the all-in-one unit makes it well suited for practically any kind of residence or little workplace. The Canon PIXMA TS3320 paper tray can also be set up to hold up to 20 sheets of 4 by 6-inch or 10 sheets of 5 by 7-inch picture paper, which is about the same as a few of the other versions stated right here. Nonetheless, this Pixma does not support photo paper bigger than 5 by 7 inches; you can’t print indeterminate 8 by 10-inch pictures, a lot less bigger dimensions.
Other limitations of the TS3320 are a lack of assistance for automatic two-sided printing as well as a limit of simply 20 duplicates per task. Additionally, some higher-end Pixma TS versions print from different dimensions of SD cards, the memory tool of selection for most digital cameras, whereas the TS3320 does not.
- 1 Canon PIXMA TS3320 Instruction Installation
- 2 How To Fax Canon PIXMA TS3320
- 3 Canon PIXMA TS3320 Software Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS3320 Instruction Installation
How To Setup Canon PIXMA TS3320 Printer for Windows:
- Canon TS3320 printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA TS3320 for Mac:
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.[/su_spoiler]
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon TS3320
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon TS3320
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.
How To Fax Canon PIXMA TS3320
Sending a Fax from Device
- Press the “Fax” button on the Pixma TS3320.
- Load the documents you would like to fax into the auto -document feeder or the glass platen.
- Use the dial-pad to dial the phone number you are sending the fax to.
- Press the “Color” button for color transmission, or the “Black” button for black and white transmission. The fax will start to send at this point.
- Sending a Fax from Computer
- Ensure the printer fax drivers are installed and the printer is turned on.
- Open the document you wish to fax, then choose “File” > “Print“. The location of the print menu may differ depending on the application you are using.
- When the print dialog appears, select the “Canon TS3320 series FAX” option, then choose “Print“.
- Select “Display Address Book” to choose a saved recipient, or Enter the recipient information in the “Direct Entry” area.
- Select the “Send Now” button, ad the fax will be transmitted.
Canon PIXMA TS3320 Software Driver Download