Canon PIXMA MG5722 Setup Download, Wireless Setup IJ Printer Setup, IJ Start Cannon Setup Manual Installations and Scanner Driver Software For Mac, Windows – The PIXMA MG5722 is a phenomenal Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer offering efficiency, real benefit, as well as exceptional high quality. The MG5722 permits you to print both lovely, indeterminate images, in addition to crisp files approximately 8.5″ x 11″. Also, it is reasonably rapid with a print rate of 12.6 ipm in black and also 9 ipm in shade as well as provides automatic duplexing. The Wi-Fi connectivity allows individuals to straight attach to the unit with their smart devices and tablet computers using the Canon PRINT app along with their video cameras with cordless PictBridge support. A qualified 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi allows excellent scanning as well as copying features. Duplicates could also be made 2-sided with ease. In addition to this, a five-color Hybrid Ink System grants long life, quality, as well as vibrance to your documents and images as well as a 2.5″ LCD permits you to swiftly check printer standing.
In addition, it has USB 2.0 connection for a basic, straight connection to a computer system. with an unique absence of vital office-centric attributes like faxing, an Ethernet port, and an automatic file feeder (ADF). Unlike many printers suggested for home usage, nonetheless, it offers high-quality message, making it a more-than-reasonable selection for light-duty use as an individual office printer or for the double function of residence and home-office printer. Thanks to its high degree of outcome top quality, it’s additionally our Editor’s Choice spending plan MFP weighted heavily towards residence usage. the white and also silver MG5722 is identical in functions, and also while we didn’t carry out lab tests on this particular model, we anticipate similar performance. the Canon Pixma MG5720 has the fewest attributes to start with, mobile or otherwise. Therefore, it includes less updates, as well.
This step-by-step, or “action,” approach to including brand-new functions gives budget-minded customers a choice of a close-to-bare-bones, no-leather version, or a modestly featured one. Canon PIXMA MG5722 For the $50 difference in retail price in between them (the street prices will differ, so the distinctions might be a little bit basically compared to that in practice), you quit a couple of points that could or could not matter much to you: a couple of web pages per min in print rate (mainly with black-and-white pages), the ability to print straight from flash-memory cards as well as USB thumb drives, and also support for Near-Field Interaction (NFC). NFC, if you’re not knowledgeable about it, allows you to print instantly by touching your NFC-enabled Android smartphone or tablet computer to an NFC hotspot on the printer.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG5722 Software Driver Download
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG5722 Review
- 3 Canon PIXMA MG5722 Instruction Installation
Canon PIXMA MG5722 Software Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5722 Review
- PGI-270 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-271 Cyan XL
- CLI-271 Magenta XL
- CLI-271 Yellow XL
- CLI-271 Black XL
- PGI-270 Pigment Black
- CLI-271 Cyan
- CLI-271 Magenta
- CLI-271 Yellow
- CLI-271 Black
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
|Print Speed||Black, ESAT: 12.6 ipm
Color, ESAT: 9 ipm
Borderless 4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm) Photo: 41 seconds
|Maximum Print Size||8.5 x 14″ (21.6 x 35.6 cm)|
|Ink Droplet Sizes||2 and 5 pl|
|Ink Type||Pigment: Pigment black
Dye: Cyan, Magenta, yellow, black
|Ink Palette||Pigment Black, cyan, magenta, yellow, black|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||5 individual cartridges|
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||PGI-270 Pigment Black XL
CLI-271 Cyan XL
CLI-271 Magenta XL
CLI-271 Yellow XL
CLI-271 Black XL
PGI-270 Pigment Black
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 3,072
Pigment Black: 1,024
|Print Archival Life||Up to 100 years in archival-quality photo album|
|Print Features||Apple AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided printing, Auto Photo Fix II, borderless printing, document printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mopria device printing, Photo printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT app, red-eye correction, image cropping, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge, wireless printing|
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19200 x 19200 dpi|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal / 24-bit external|
|Maximum Scan Size||8.5 x 11.7″ (21.6 x 29.7 cm)|
|Scanner Drivers||TWAIN 1.9, WIA, ICA|
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning|
|First Copy-Out Time||Color: 20 seconds|
|Number of Copies||Up to 99|
|Intensity Adjustment||9 positions, Auto|
|Copy Features||4-on-1 / 2-on-1 copy, auto exposure copy, Auto Photo Fix II, borderless copy, fade restoration, fit-to-page, frame erase copy, preset copy ratios, two-sided copy|
|Paper Handling||Input Cassette: 100 sheets plain paper
Output: 100 sheets plain paper or 20 sheets 4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm) photo paper
|Maximum Paper Width||8.5″ (21.6 cm)|
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm), 5 x 7″ (12.7 x 17.8 cm), 8 x 10″ (20.3 x 25.4 cm), Letter, Legal, US #10 envelope|
|Borderless Photo Sizes||Up to 8.5 x 11″ (21.6 x 27.9 cm)|
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Special Media Support||No. 10 envelopes|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0
|Wireless Printing Features||PictBridge|
|Direct Print Capable||Yes|
|Mobile Printing Features||Apple AirPrint
Google Cloud Print
PIXMA Cloud Link
Canon PRINT app
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Vista SP1, Vista SP2, 7, 7 SP1, 8, and 8.1
Mac OS X 10.7.5-10.10
|Status Display||2.5″ (6.4 cm) LCD touchscreen|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)
Humidity: 10 to 90%, relative non-condensing
Recommended Temperature: 59 to 86°F (15 to 30°C)
Recommended Humidity: 10 to 80%, relative non-condensing
|Storage Conditions||Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 5 to 95%, relative non-condensing
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Printing (Copy): 12 W
Standby (Minimum): 0.7 W
Off: 0.2 W
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||18.0 x 14.6 x 5.9″ (45.7 x 37.1 x 15.0 cm)|
|Weight||13.8 lb (6.3 kg)|
|Package Weight||17.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.7 x 18.4 x 8.4″|
Canon PIXMA MG5722 Instruction Installation
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG5722 Printer for Windows
- Canon MG5722 printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG5722 for Mac
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon MG5722
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon MG5722
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.